Hi Prashanth,
you need to code a function for the onsubmit event. Link the function to the onsubmit attribute of the form.

in the function, get the values from your dropdowns, concatenate them with your chosen seperator character and set the resulting string into the value property of a hidden field.

Then return true.

In your action form, have a property for the hidden field.

Check the archives for a discussion recently of the correct syntax for getting the value of a dropdown's selected option. Or check your favourite html website. I can't remember it exactly of the top of my head.

I'd be interested to know why you need to concatenate the values on the browser, instead of on the server.

Good luck
Adam