Hello Struts Gurus,

I am facing an issue in my application where I need to run a database
creation script, and a database import script through the web (running
bat files on the server).  I can run these files fine, but they take a
few minutes to run...

How can I tell the user when they have finished running?  This seems to
be a sort of push technology I am in need of, but maybe there is another
way?.  I can definitely tell them to wait for a few minutes, but how do
I actually tell them when the process is done (since there is not
another page request at this time.)

Has anyone done something similar to this?

Thanks,
Mark