Andrew Hill wrote:
> Based on the information you have provided it *should* work!

Thanks ;-)

I added some more logs and it looks like the action receives another instance
from ActonConfig, than that was created during configuration-setup.
I dumped the hashcode of the ActionConfig.
At creation #15198443 and inside the action #17370198

Hmm. Looks quite different. So do I need to implement something like clone()?
Did I mention, that I'm working with multiple modules?

> <btw>
> I'll be heading home shortly (its 7:30pm here) so I might not get to see
> the reply till Monday.
> </btw>

Hey, that's a pretty nice tag! I would like it in my taglib  :-D