In my DB tier I use an interface to get the connection.
When used under Tomcat, the class that implements the connection gets
the connecton through JNDI.
I want to test these classes outside of Tomcat.
Is there a simple way to put objects in the Context,
I mean a simple way to emulate Tomcat behavior?
I read the JNDI tutorial, but is the worse thing I've ever read.

At this moment I created a class that implements my interface
and that open a simple connection to the db, but in this way I need
to set the right interface (JNDI/Simple) in each class a want to test.