From: David Erickson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 3:17 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Problem with Checkboxes using <logic:iterate>

I am assuming you are using this form in a session scope then.. check
back through the archives on the reset function of the form there have
been numerous posts within the last few weeks on this topic..
Essentially what happens is that if you deselect a checkbox and then
submit the form, nothing is submitted for that checkbox, the only values
that are submitted are when the checkbox is clicked and it submits true
or on or whatever you tell it to submit.  If the form is request scope
its already gone and the values are initialized to blank anyway so its
no problem.  But in Session youll typically have to work with the reset
function of the form.. I haven't worked with it though so check the
archives. -David