Dear All,
I have an application which returns a varity of properties, which can not be decided at design time. I would like to populate the Business data into a dynaValidatorForm and display them.

In this case, it is not possible to specify all the properties as <form-property>. If i set properties, without specifying them in the struts-config.xml, i am getting exception as mentioned below.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid property name 'statusChangeTime'
at org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm.getDynaProperty(DynaActionForm.java:598)
at org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm.set(DynaActionForm.java:412)
at com.adventnet.nms.webclient.topo.details.ObjectDetailsHandler.populateViewBean(ObjectDetailsHandler.java:63)
at com.adventnet.nms.webclient.topo.details.ObjectDetailsHandler.fetchObjectDetails(ObjectDetailsHandler.java:49)
at com.adventnet.nms.webclient.topo.details.ObjectDetailsAction.execute(ObjectDetailsAction.java:54)

Please help me , in this regards,

Thanks in Advance.
With Regards,
R Balaji