I checked the http://www.horstmann.com/corejava.html and downloaded the
"corejava.zip" sample file. I got surprised to find that the "corejava.Day"
class is no longer included in the zip. I have the 4th edition of the book
at hand where the "corejava.Day" class is surely explained. However it
seems that the class had been omitted in the newer version (the most
current one is 6th).

A small difficulty for Butt might be that the author(Mr.Horstmann) requires
those who want to be a licensee of the sample code to reuse for
"commercial" product to own a copy of the book (for non-commercial use, the
author is granting free-reuse).  However the good-old "Core Java, vol I"
4th edition published in 1999 is no longer available in the bookstore!

     MATSUHASHI