Hi All,

I am trying to implement my own security piece, towards that I would like
to plug in the call to my security check logic. My requirement is that for
every action on a form/page security should be validated, Thus I need to
plug my security check call at a place which will be called at least once
for every action on a form/page. I looked at the ActionServlet.java code
and I can see that the process() method is the one that gets the request
through doPost() or doGet(). So I plan to change the code in the process()
method of ActionServlet.java to look like the below. Can anyone suggest if
what I am doing is okay or is there any better way of doing it or is there
any better place where I should be calling my security check logic ?

protected void process(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response) throws IOException, ServletException
{
      checkSecurity(request, response); // Added the call to security check
here.
      RequestUtils.selectModule(request, getServletContext());
      getRequestProcessor(getModuleConfig(request)).process(request,
response);
}

Regards
Sreekant G

This mail was scanned by Interscan Virus Wall of Mailserver2 at SNR, TCS, Chennai