Hi there,

I extended my Action classes with DispatchAction class and it works
just fine. Now I am trying to use validator framework in my app.
JavaScript validation is working fine. But server-side validation is
giving "NoSuchMethodFound" error. I searched the archive but could not
find any solution. I saw some discussions on
ValidatorLookupDispatchAction class. I am not sure whether it is ready
for "production" use. Can anyone please suggest some solution?

Thanks,
Venkat