Filip wrote:
> I have a list of 71 Checkboxes and want to have one checkbox to select all
of them at
> once. This works fine but I cannot uncheck this checkbox if it was checked
once in
> order to uncheck all other checkboxes.

How are you 'checking' them all?  JavaScript or do you require a round trip
to the server?

If the latter, you should be able to unset the properties in the ActionForm
before you forward back to the view.

With JavaScript, an onClick on the controller checkbox and run through all
the others to uncheck them.

Can you post the code that's working, it shouldn't be too hard to modify to
make them 'uncheck' if you've got the 'check' part working.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.