From: Matt E [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 9:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Validator JavaScript and html:radio buttons

Hi all.  I have two radio buttons on a page, one both
named "outcome" one with the value of "Accepted" and
one with the value of "Rejected".  In my
validation.xml file, I say that outcome is required.

The Javascript checking generated by the Validator
framework doesn't give an error if neither on is
selected, however the backend will, and produce an
error I can see with the <html:errors> tag.

How do I get the javascript to check the radio buttons
to make sure one is selected?