Hi gurus.

I got one Action servlet class and one jsp.
If the action servlet is successfully processed, it's forwarded to the
jsp.
In the Action servlet, there's a following statement.
----------------------------
String my_name = "JACK";
request.setAttributte("MY_NAME",my_name);
return (mapping.findForward("success"));

Now I wanna get the "MY_NAME" property with a struts tag in the jsp
which is redirected from the Action servlet.
I don't know how to make it since the instance(my_name) in the action
servlet is a just String Object...not a javabean.

Thanks in advance.

wolfgang