I have a multilangual form handled by a LookupDispatchAction. When we recently
added a spanish language, our action throwed an exception because it could not find
the corresponding key of the submit button. It seemed that a non asci character was
handled as UTF8 and not Unicode. (Instead of 1 character, 2 are posted).
I've done my homework but found nothing covering this usue yet.
For your information, i have the page encoding set on utf-8 in the jsp.

Maurice Wijtten