On 08/28/2003 12:25:54 AM "Chawla, Yogesh" wrote:

> We are using Websphere 4.0, Struts 1.0, Tomcat 4.0.
> Susan, Can help in explaining the following ::
>
> Does the generated source of the tags between Tomcat and Websphere show
> any discrepancies?

I was thinking of a "view page source" from your JSPs (if you are using
JSP) while running from Tomcat and running from Websphere, and was
wondering if the HTML code generated for errors tag look the same.
Although I am not sure that would have anything to do with your problem.
Do you actually see the errors displayed under Websphere, or just Tomcat?

Sounds like you are saying that under Websphere the values in your
formbean are "erased" after validation fails, so they cannot be displayed
in your page. I don't see how there could be a difference between servers.
Is your formbean in request scope, and is Websphere doing a redirect of
some kind, so that the formbean properties are wiped out? I can't really
make sense of it.

Susan