PT. BenihInti Subur Intani (BISI), Charoen Pokphand (CP) group, is one
of the
Plantation and Plant Research export oriented National company.
We are developing a web based application for supporting our growing
business.
We are now having a vacancy for System DEveloper position for our Pare,
Kediri site.

We seek candidate with specific criterias as mentioned below:
1. At least Bachelor degree in Computer science with GAP >=2.75
2. Ability in JAVA and JSP is a must.
3. Fully understanding in RDBMS concept.
4. ability in Oracle/MySQL is highly valued.

Full application include :
-CV or Resume
-Your Recent Photo or scanned Photo
-Copy of your certificates

Send your full application to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
or by postal service to
Attn : P.Suryanto, EDP
PO BOX 1261, Surabaya