From: Bill Chmura [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 6:27 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: [FRIDAY] RE: Vacancy

I am pretty sure this is one of those hiring for an evil army jobs...
Sure first they hit you with the "its going to be so cool for you being
an evil henchmen" then your off in the middle of nowhere with no girls
anywhere execpt for the evil madmans henchnessess and forget about
them...

This has come work for our evil empire written all over it...

BISICP - Come on, that is an evil sounding as HYDRA, CHAOS, or SPECTRE

Pare, Kediri site - isolated sounding location, perfect for nefarious
evil scheme development

GPA 2.75 - we like em smart, but not smart enough to figure out what is
going on around them

"Plantation and Plant research" - Perfect cover story, no one would
suspect a thing.

I answered an ad like this, ended up doing cobol in the arctic for some
guy that was going to take over the world.  Turns out he was only
marginally evil, ended up scaring some eskimos.  Lousy benefits.  If you
want to work for seriously evil empire, join up with corporate america!