Come on, Mark. This guy is not necessarily what you are assuming. Maybe he just cannot tell what the difference and relations are between JSF and Struts. That is not a trivial issue in some ways of interpreting this. Boy, you are MEAN! LOL.

At 09:26 AM 8/29/2003 -0400, Mark Galbreath wrote:
yep, and can you write my code for me?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Kyser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 9:02 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: What is Java Server faces ?

do you still have to do a web search if you don't actually ask an inane question, but instead include the phrase 'I don't have the time to...'

LOL

-jeff

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 07:41 AM, Mark Galbreath wrote:

> Did you read the part about doing a web search before posting inane
> questions on mailing lists?

LEGAL NOTICE

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the message. Thank you