Hi,

as validator framework suggest, is possible to avoid downloading static functions for validation for every JSP, by creating the page:

<%@ page contentType="application/x-javascript" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

which would hold static functions called from the dynamic ones in the pages with forms.

However, when set <controller cache="false"></controller> for the whole app, staticJavascript.jsp is not cached by browser and is returned again by every JSP page which includes validation to the browser.

How could we tell staticJavacript.jsp that it is an exception and MUST be cached in the client browser. I think it is a common issue, so I hope someone could have a solution.

Thanks in advance,

Adolfo