Actually I would like to extend the RequestProcessor class (let's say
MyOwnRequestProcessor inheriting from RequestProcessor) and override the
preProcess() method to embed some security related code. I was wondering
how would I let STRUTS framework know that MyOwnRequestProcessor should be
called instead of the standard STRUTS RequestProcessor. My ultimate aim is
to guarantee that the piece of code I embed in the preProcess() method
should definitely be executed for every request. Please bear with me if I
am making no sense as I am still in the process of getting good idea on
STRUTS.

Regards
Sreekant G

                      "Andrew Hill"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      idnode.com>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  RE: SubClass
RequestProcessor or Action class
                      09/01/2003 11:30 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users Mailing

                      List"

This is a joke right?

...Friday is well and truly over mate. Its Monday now.