Hi All,
        I am using the code snippet given below to define a variable for which the
value is coming from property file by key
'home.mouseover.runbutton.caption'.
But when i try to display ths jsp containing this snippet , i get java
script error as struts doesn't compile "<bean:message
key=home.mouseover.runbutton.caption/>" and assign this string literal as it
is to the defined variable.

         Please let me know what can be done to assign the actual value in property
file to runcapt variable.

jsp page
=====
<bean :define id="runcapt" value="<bean:message
key=home.mouseover.runbutton.caption/>"/>
=======

property file
home.mouseover.runbutton.caption = Run Search