From: Erez Efrati [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 12:40 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: page field on DynaValidatorForm class

Hi Noam,

I have looked into the code of Struts, and turns out that if you don't
specify a 'page' property in the struts-config.xml the page property
will no get set and will be left as 0 in the DynaValidateForm. As a
rule, any parameter on the request that does not exist in the
configuration of a DynaActionForm and derived, will be ignored, skipped
and no warning gets printed - a bit sad but true.

Erez