Thanks for your reply Matt. Please can you provide code sample of meta tags.

Thanks,
Anand

From: "Sgarlata Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:09:23 -0400

I think that happens when you combine a form POST with meta tags that specify to the web browser that cacheing of the web page shoudl be disabled.

Matt

Anand M S wrote:

Hi All,
Its not related to struts, but I need help. If I submit a form and if I come back using browser back button browser displaying the following message, but it not consistent all the times, please can anybody tell when the browser displays the following message.

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button.

Thanks,
Anand

-- Matthew Sgarlata Senior Consultant Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. Work: 703-377-0871 Fax: 703-902-3608