I am using the Profiling Tool that comes with WSAD 5.1 to profile my
Struts application. I have no problems with collecting data, but I'm not
sure how to analyze it. Nothing seems to really stick out in terms of long
load/process times, but I am sure this application is far from perfect.

I haven't had good luck with Googling for links and books on the subject.
Most articles seem cover using a profiling tool, but are short on general
web application analysis. What do you look for when profiling a web
application? Does anyone happen to have some links that might be helpful,
or know of any books out there that touch on this topic?

Thanks a lot,
Susan Bradeen