No, i'm not using any proxy, and I'm still not able to find out how to set browser cache option, I was trying, but I could not find that option.

From: "David Friedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:33:27 -0400

Anand,

Is your browser cache setting set to check the page every time,
"automatically", or some other option?  Is your browser set to use a proxy
or cache, or are you behind a transparent (no settings needed as pages are
simply intercepted) corporate proxy server?  Can you try using a HTTPS://
url on this page and skip this error?  Proxy servers cannot cache HTTPS
pages so that would help you determine if a proxy or page-caching server is
intercepting your pages.

Regards,
David