My mistake, It wasn't reaching PageTwoAction.

Ryan

Ryan wrote:

I have implemented a workflow application and am having problems when the last page in the workflow fails validation. When it fails, the first page in the workflow is displayed. Here are my action mappings.
<!-- Action Mapping Definitions -->
<action-mappings>
<action
path="/setupSampleForm"
type="framework.SetupSampleFormAction" name="sampleForm"
scope="request"
validate="false"
input="/pages/sampleSubmissionForm.jsp">
<exception
key="exception.database.error"
type="framework.exceptions.DatastoreException"
path="/pages/errors.jsp" />
<forward
name="continue"
path="/pages/sampleSubmissionForm.jsp" />
</action>
<action
path="/sampleSubmitted"
type="framework.SampleSubmittedAction"
name="completedForm"
scope="request">
<forward
name="continue"
path="/pages/sampleSubmitted.jsp"
redirect="false" />
</action>
<action
path="/pageOneAction"
type="framework.PageOneAction"
name="sampleForm"
scope="request"
input="/do/setupSampleForm">
<forward
name="continue"
path="/pages/sampleSubmissionForm.jsp"
redirect="false" />
</action>
<action
path="/pageTwoAction"
type="framework.PageTwoAction"
name="sampleForm"
scope="request"
input="/do/pageOneAction">
<forward
name="success"
path="/do/sampleSubmitted"
redirect="false" />
</action>
</action-mappings>
The action setupSampleForm puts the needed values into request scope in order to populate combo boxes. It is the input value for pageOneAction and when validation fails for page one it is called in order to repopulate the request scope beans. This is ok.
When PageTwo fails validation, the action setupSampleForm gets called when I want PageOneAction to be called in order to repopulate the beans needed by PageTwo. I set the input to pageOneAction for pageTwoAction but this problem still occurs.
Is this occuring because pageOneAction also has an Action for an input?

Thanks
Ryan