What about adding a symmetrical removeErrors()/removeMessages() to Action?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 5:21 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: ExceptionHandler storing ActionErrors in session

I don't believe there is currently a way to remove messages from the
session.  How would Struts know when to remove them?  I have written a
small subclass of ActionMessages that only returns its messages once.
This allows me to store messages in the session without them being
displayed multiple times.

You're not the first person to need this feature so maybe it's time to
float the subclass idea on struts-dev (unless there is a better way).

David