I think there is a labelTag floating around, but you should be able to do
<bean:write/>, <bean:message/> or <c:out/>

I think someone asked this same question about a day ago on this list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivas Gunturu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 6:28 PM
To: <
Subject: How to write HTML label text

Hi All,

I want to display an uneditable text value on the page showing the name of
the person who entered the order.  The name is stored in a bean inside my
ActionForm and I do know how to display it in a text box using <html:text>
tag.  However, I would prefer to show it as strait html and not sure how to
do it since there is no <html:label> tag.

I tried

<jsp:getProperty name="myForm" property="orderInfo.name" /> does not work
and gives an error as "orderInfo.name" not a valid property.

Any other way I can print this?

TIA