Do you already put c taglib for struts c <%@ taglib
uri="/WEB-INF/struts-C.tld" prefix="C" %> (not exactly like this, it's
depend on Your struts configuration ) .

-----Original Message-----
From: Sloan Seaman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 10:44 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: How can i simply show a form property as a simple text

I'm got almsot the same question.

I populate a form bean in an action and then display the page with the
populated form bean.

I want to use c:out to display one of the values in the form bean but
I'm
not sure where to look for the value.

I have the action scope set to request and the bean name is bitmap_form,
so
I figured:

<c:out value="${requestScope.bitmap_form.FORMER_FILE_SRC}"/>

would do it... but it doesn't.

FORMER_FILE_SRC is the property of the form bean that I wish to
display...

Any ideas?