Hi,

I noticed that a lot of tags support only the request parameters and bean attributes.

If i want to check for certain values from the attributes (say request.getAttribute()== "Test" or the equivalent in Session) what tags should i be looking for.

THis is what i want to achieve.

I need to pass certain parameters to my JSP

and the view is rendered by the JSP based on these paramters.

Currently in my struts-config

<forward result=/WEB-INF/jsp/result.jsp?parm1="value1"&parm2="value2" > is how i do it.

Now these values are hardcoded.

If my values are dynamic and determined by my action how do i get this to work?

I presume this would be a common requirement. How do the folks get these stuff to work.

TIA,
Manglu