--- José_Gustavo_Zagato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Folks !!
>
>       I'm Experiencing to much trouble to debug a web/Struts
> application with the Eclipse (not WSAD !). Im trying to use the Sysdeo
> TomCat plugin but so far I just get exceptions while tring to debug.
>
>       So, does anyone here can tell me a nice plug-in or any cool
> trick to get it done ASAP ?

I'm using the Sysdeo plugin and it works great for debugging.  All you
need to do is set a breakpoint in your Action and it should stop there
when you hit the page that calls the Action.  Make sure the plugin is
launching Tomcat in debug mode (I believe this is the default).  There's
not much more help I can give you without more details.

David