Maybe I didn't make myself clear. This is not about the static code, but
about the dynamic code. If you read my original posting, than you will
see that I have put the static JavaScript already to false:
dynamicJavascript="true" /> However my mail prog removed the line brakes
and therefore this wasn't readable well. Apologies for that.

My problem is, that all the dynamic functions overwrite each other:
mask(), maxlength(), ... are dynamic parts of the JavaScript, since the
ApplicationProperty labels are generated in there e.g.: function
maxlength () {
     this.aa = new Array("businessName", "BusinessName shouldn't be
longer than 50 characters.", new Function ("varName",
"this.maxlength='50';  return this[varName];"));
     this.ab = new Array("surname", "Other Text", new Function
("varName", "this.maxlength='50';  return this[varName];")); }

Cheers,
Martin