From: Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: html error

How would I check to see if that specific error existed?
I would like to write the message after a break <BR> below the text box when the message is present, and have no break when it is not.

For example:
if (fieldSample${count}) then

Ryan

Ryan wrote:

Thanks, that worked.

Ryan

Slattery, Tim - BLS wrote:

When I try and set the html error attribute property using a jsp expression nothing shows up.

Note: The variable count is just an integer that gets incremented each iteration of the loop.

An easy way out would be to use the html-el tags:

That said, I have no clue why your <html:errors...> tag won't work.

-- Tim Slattery [EMAIL PROTECTED]