I've run into some trouble accessing a nested object in my form.
The object "lives" in a List of Lists type of structure.

I've been using a syntax like the following assuming my List form
property is named 'list'.

list[index].[index].productId

This must be wrong because I get the following exception:

No getter method available for property list[0].[0].productId for bean under
name org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN'

I tried the following just to make sure it could find the 'first level'.

list[index]

This doesn't cause any exceptions, so I must have the syntax
wrong for accessing the 'second level' of the structure.

Any help would be appreciated?

robert