         onmouseout="mout('home')">

                        imageName="home" alt="[Home]" border="0" tabindex="1" />

Cheers Mark

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 06:00 AM, deepaksawdekar wrote:

Thanks mark,
I tried it but its not working at my end. Even I tried to put sparrow, but in vain. I am using struts 1.1 , Can you please send me you code snippet.

Deepak ..

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 11:10 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Tabindex missing in <html:link> generated code.

After seeing your posting I gave it a go, and it worked..

My understanding is that its just an attribute thats passed straight
through nothing clever going on, it should even work if you don't stick
a number in there.

For example try tabindex="sparrow" and it should render okay. Although
any javascript might start dummy-spitting.

Thats probably a useful as a chocolate fire-guard. But I guess you
could check the version of struts you're using and that sort of thing.

Cheers Mark