I tried to deploy the artimus_1_1 application and I
followed the instructions in the README file that was
bundled with the artimus_1_1.war.

I successfully logged into the application, using the
username: artimus and password: g0rd0n.

I continued to followed the instructions.  I  selected
"Create Resources" from the Manager's Options, and
press GO. At this point, I got the following message
on the top of the screen:

The process did not complete. Details should follow.
ERROR: java.lang.NullPointerException

Please advise me what to do with it.  Thanks a lot.