Hi,

The struts documentation of attribute "property" for image tag says that
"The property name of this image tag. The parameter names for the request
will appear as "property.x" and "property.y", the x and y representing the
coordinates of the mouse click for the image. A way of retrieving these
values through a form bean is to define getX(), getY(), setX(), and setY()
methods, and specify your property as a blank string (property="")"

The image tag does not have a name or id attribute.  If I have more than one
image tag in a form how do I differentiate one getX() from another?  For
example, let consider that I have two image tags in my form.  The ActionForm
has the following lines

public class MyForm extends ActionForm {
        private String x;

public String getX(){
        return(this.x);
}

Following the documentation how do I get the value of x in my JSP page?  And
how do I differentiate x values for the two image tags?

Thanks in advance