De : Koni Roth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 9 septembre 2003 13:20
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : Re: deployement issue

I have similar (strange) errors when my database isn't up and running. Is your database connection on the production server up and running and can you connect your DB properly? Just a guess... Cheers Koni

michel Van Asten wrote:

Hi,

I got errors when I try to run my application on the production server (I
use servletExec for development and production system)

Error happens here :

bean_message_tag1.setKey( "index.title" );
bean_message_result1 = bean_message_tag1.doStartTag();

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And seems to be generated in the RetrieveMessageRessources ...

Note
1° that the resource file is located at the same place on both system and
that I use the same WEB.xml and strut-config.xml files
2° Other applications are running with servletExec on the production
system...

Any help is welcomed,

Regards,

Michel Van Asten

visit us at:
  http://www.rothweb.ch
  http://www.rothconsulting.com
  Jump and the earth will rise to meet you!

-- visit us at: http://www.rothweb.ch http://www.rothconsulting.com Jump and the earth will rise to meet you!