Von: Andy Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. September 2003 14:13
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: navigable search results

Hi everyone,

I want to display my search results in a similar fashion to google, with a
navigable menu at the bottom. I know this is possible but i am not sure what
to re-search for to get some ideas of how to do this with struts? Anyone
have
any ideas or a key word i can search the struts archives for?

thanks

Andy