Hi Mehran,
if you use html-el taglib and the JSTL taglibs, you can set a variable from the formbean like this, where sectionForm is the name of my formbean in struts-config.xml:

<c:set value="${sectionForm.url}" var="url"/>
<c:set value="${sectionForm.title}" var="title"/>

and then reference it with EL in the link and combine your parameter with the querystring:

  <c:out value="${title}" default="error"/>

If you used the JSTL link taglib then you could use nested parameters which is even funkier, but there are unfortunately other normal HTML attributes to <a> that <c:link> won't let you use.

HTH
Adam