From: Kristanto Oetomo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 5:44 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Plugins to debug jsp with Eclipse

Does anyone know any plugins to debug jsp in Eclipse? As of now, there
is a plugin to debug jsp after it's being converted into a servlet. I am
looking for a direct debugging tool for the jsp itself. Thanks.

Kristanto Oetomo
Software Engineer

PT Sigma Karya Sempurna (BaliCamp)
Jl. Raya Pacung No. 32A, Baturiti - Tabanan 82191
Bali - Indonesia
Tel: +62 368 21919 Fax: +62 368 21920
http://www.balicamp.com
Favorite Quote: The only stupid question is the one you never ask.
--Anonymous--