From: Kapadia Mitesh-C23457 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 September 2003 20:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Struts-example & i18n

I can successfully run the struts-example app provided with the STRUTS
install on Tomcat in English, however, I would like to be able to view the
i18n capabilities using the 'ja' and 'ru' .properties files.

I have added the 'ja' and 'ru' locales and removed the 'en' locale by
configuring my browser, however, the pages still continue to render in
English.  Are there any additional configurations/changes that I need to
make in order to view these pages in Japanese or Russian?

Thanks in advance.

Mitesh