----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Kienenberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: What's the best strategy to handle this kind of thread issues?

> Jing Zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What we found in IE 6.0 sp1 is that end users do not have to press STOP
> > and then manually trigger a second request. They could just press
buttons
> > in a web form and trigger different requests to the server. Is this a
bug
> > in IE 6.0? (The scenario (a) looks correct in IE 5.0)
>
> No, it just means that triggering a second request implicitly executes a
> stop action first.

The behaviors of IE browser windows will always STOP the first
request explicitly or implicitly before sending the second request.
It looks right. If so, there is no way/need to block or cancel thread B.
Just let it return error message and then we find a way to pull out the
calculated results from thread A, if any interesting things had happened.

> -Mike

Jing