I'm as fond of JSTL as the next developer, but it's a case-by-case basis as to
whether it trumps Struts (or any other) tags. The big win with using

They also have built-in support for maps as a collection of request parameters.
<c:url>, on the other hand, requires the use of <c:param> child elements, one
per parameter. So, especially for a Struts app, I'd say <c:url> is much *less*
sophisticated.

And then there's transaction control token support...

For your specific case (as Robert replied):

           paramId="orderNo"
           paramName="order"
           paramProperty="ponum">
View Order

If you need multiple request parameters, make use of a map:

           name="paramMap">
View Order

Or:

           name="someBean"