Hello.

We are adding a wireless portion to our site. The wireless pages live in a
subdirectory:
/wireless/micro_browser/sample

Anyway, in one of the pages in that directory I tried to call an Action like
this:
<FORM ACTION="PrepareSampleRequest.do?wireless=micro" METHOD="POST">

This fails with the following error:
11:20:26,020 ERROR [RequestProcessor] Invalid path
/wireless/micro_browser/PrepareSampleRequest was requested

I'm a bit confused because I can call that same action from a file that
lives in:
/sample
without any other path info (i.e. no /PrepareSampleRequest.do - no forward
slash at the beginning).

My action is defined as follows:
<action path="/PrepareSampleRequest" name="sampleRequestBodyForm"
type="com.jacobstern.actions.sample.PrepareSampleRequestAction"
parameter="/sample/create_sample_request2.jsp" scope="request"
validate="false"/>

So, I'm sure I'm doing something incorrectly... But I'm not sure what. I've
experimented with a few different ideas.

Can I set it up to work the way it is specified now in the pages?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Hunter