Hi There,

I am using <html:errors\> tag at top of my page to display any
validation errors when a form is submitted, but for some reason, I
couldn't see any errors message even I have left some mandatory fields
blank. I am not getting any errors in server log as well.

I have added the validation logic in validate() method of ActionForm
subclass. I think Struts adds ActionErrors object in the request\session
scope with a know key, can anyone let me know the exaclt key name?

What would be the best way test errors using Struts?

thanks,
Ritvik