Hi,
I was also having the same problem, and I dropped validation frame work for multi page validation and using for regular validation. If you get answer, please let me know at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Anand

From: Natalie D Rassmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: DynaValidatorForm and Multi-page validation
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:10:54 -0400

Hi -

I am having trouble with my DynaValidatorForm and Multi-page
validation.  It does not seem to utilize the page property.
I tried putting in a page property but I get Struts errors.  When I add
the page property to the struts-config file for that form, and I add the
page property as an integer, I get a Null pointer exception.  When I put
the page property as a string, I get a ClassCastException.  No matter
what I do, I can't get the page validation to work.  Does anyone have a
clue?  Can anyone help me??

Thanks in advance,

Natalie