Oh, excuse me. Looking at the DTDs, it seems that <html:errors> tag has a 'bundle' parameter, so something like :

This should search errors message in the right message ressource, if they are all in the same.

Thomas

PS : ActionError class just stores the key, which is only processed by html:errors during page generation