Hi,

How can i get html:link to use relative links?

I'm trying to reuse actions and JSP several places under different paths.
My problem is:

The user enters through /secure/articles/Show.do and it displays the page
with articles. The links on the page lets you go to the next page and read
the full article.

I then use the same action class for /secure/news/Show.do, and want to use
the same JSP's. It all works fine until the user clicks a link which
directs him to /secure/articles/Show.do?page=2 .

How can i make html:link use relative paths? I would like to specify
html:link action="Show.do?page=2" and that would lead to
/secure/news/Show.do because the originating url said so.

Thanks,
Anders,