Hi,
I have been using Struts for a while and is working great. Now some of our
customers are planning to integrate their sites into a portal along with
personalization. My choice was to refactor the sites using Tiles. I also
have to provide an admin interface to personalizable items. I have a plan
for the database level/application level changes to support these items, but
I can't arrive at a design that would work without problems on UI side. Some
of the issues are:
1. Changing the structure of pages our UI designer is used to and replace
with tags his WYSIWUG editor can't render (this may be just an editor issue)
2. As the no. of personalizable points increase, it makes the above problem
worse and I quickly approach the complexity of having different sites for
each customer and update all the sites.

Are there any better ways to approach this?

thanks,
Vishu

"MMS <firstam.com>" made the following
 annotations on 09/17/2003 04:38:30 PM
"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH, ARE INTENDED SOLELY
FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL,
PROPRIETARY OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE INDICATED
IN THIS MESSAGE (OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY OF THIS MESSAGE TO SUCH PERSON)
YOU MAY NOT REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSE OR DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE OR ANY FILES
TRANSMITTED HEREWITH.  IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT
THE SENDER BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES OF IT FROM
YOUR SYSTEM."