From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 1:27 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Multipage JDBC result

It seems that it pulled the whole JDBC resultset into the memory at one
time(correct me if I am wrong at this point)
since my data sets will be very huge, I don't think it is a good idea to

pull down all the data to the session for paging.
Any better solution /examples?
very appreciated!!

Julie

"Andrew Kuzmin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>